An introductory workshop to jewellery making for beginners. Learn the basics of jewellery making; no pressure, just lots of fun and discover where the creative process takes you. Let’s get in the creative flow together!
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about my creative process and sources of inspiration.
- Explore various jewellery making techniques.
- Play with the materials and find your own creative process.
- Create a piece or a few to take home with you.
- Connect with your creative and soulful self. We are all creative, but sometimes we need to practice using this muscle.
Materials and lunch included.
Very limited spaces.
Date: Please get in touch to discuss a date that suits you. Email: email@example.com
Time: 10am – 5pm
Location: Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Australia