Jewellery Making for the Soul:
A Day of Play
An introductory workshop to jewellery making for beginners. Learn the basics of jewellery making; no pressure, just lots of fun and discover where the creative process takes you. Let’s get in the creative flow together!
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about my creative process and sources of inspiration.
- Explore various jewellery making techniques.
- Play with the materials and find your own creative process.
- Create a piece or a few to take home with you.
- Connect with your creative and soulful self. We are all creative, but sometimes we need to practice using this muscle.
Materials and lunch included.
Very limited spaces.
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm (lunch included)
Location: Adelaide Hills, South Australia (30 minutes from Adelaide CBD)
Early Bird Discount: Extended early bird date – 10% off if you book before Friday 25th October 2019 (use code: fourteen)
*Please include full name, email and phone number at the checkout & include any dietary requirements in the ‘order notes’ field at the checkout.