Jewellery Making For the Soul:
A Day of Play
Explore. Play. Create.
An introductory workshop to jewellery making for beginners. Learn the basics of jewellery making; no pressure, just lots of fun and discover where the creative process takes you. Let’s get in the creative flow together!
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about my creative process and sources of inspiration.
- Explore various jewellery making techniques.
- Play with the materials and find your own creative process.
- Create a piece or a few to take home with you.
- Connect with your creative and soulful self. We are all creative, but sometimes we need to practice using this muscle.
Materials and lunch included.
Very limited spaces.
Date: Various Dates
Time: 10am – 5pm (lunch included)
Location: Adelaide Hills, South Australia (30 minutes from Adelaide CBD)
*Please include full name, email and phone number at the checkout & include any dietary requirements in the ‘order notes’ field at the checkout.
For Workshops Bookings with Unspecified Dates: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0422 093 034 to discuss available dates.